34 Reasons Why I Love You
Today is Chris Birthday! I'm awful about making plans and doing things for him so this year I have tried my best to be better. We are having a small party if you will , with some friends tonight and having his favorite apple cake with caramel topping. I also wanted to give him a little extra and thought I needed to publicly share some of the reasons why I love him. I'm not big on PDA, public displays of affection not the little handheld computer he carries around. So this is very different for me.
34 Reason Why I love You...
34. You like the same TV shows I do
33. If you don’t like the TV show you watch it anyway
32. You are a great Dad
31. You take care of me when I’m sick (even though I’d rather disappear when you are sick)
30. You are very tidy (OK I’m not)
29. You love my cooking
28. If you don’t love my cooking you are kind about it
27. You can cook
26. You support me in my calling no matter how many nights I’m gone, and it's a lot.
25. You encourage me to go to girl’s night, and are always interested in what we’ve done.
24. You arrange for baby sitters when we go out
23. You love spending time with the family and the kids individually
22. You know a lot about computers (I’d have a lot of viruses by now if you didn’t)
21. You are very encouraging in my business
20. You watch the kids while I sew
19. You watch the kids when I paint the walls
18. You let me repaint the walls any color I want
17. You are not a workaholic
16. You are a wonderful priesthood holder in our home
15. You let me hog the covers at night
14. You treat me with respect
13. You make the kids treat me with respect
12. You are my best friend
11. You never leave hair in the sink after you shave
10. You always make your side of the bed when you wake up (even if I roll over and mess it right up)
9. You treat your mom and sister like queens
8. You are very thoughtful to everyone
7. You are handy around the house
6. You are very cute
5. censored
4. You put the seat down
3. You squeeze from the bottom of the tube and razz me when I don’t
2. You are very social
1. You are a calming presence in my life and I can always depend on you for support and love.
I thought it would take me a long time to write this list but I had it compiled in about 5 minutes and found it hard to stop with only 34. Can't wait until you're 50 then I'll be able to write all the reasons. I love you. Have a great day.
34 Reason Why I love You...
34. You like the same TV shows I do
33. If you don’t like the TV show you watch it anyway
32. You are a great Dad
31. You take care of me when I’m sick (even though I’d rather disappear when you are sick)
30. You are very tidy (OK I’m not)
29. You love my cooking
28. If you don’t love my cooking you are kind about it
27. You can cook
26. You support me in my calling no matter how many nights I’m gone, and it's a lot.
25. You encourage me to go to girl’s night, and are always interested in what we’ve done.
24. You arrange for baby sitters when we go out
23. You love spending time with the family and the kids individually
22. You know a lot about computers (I’d have a lot of viruses by now if you didn’t)
21. You are very encouraging in my business
20. You watch the kids while I sew
19. You watch the kids when I paint the walls
18. You let me repaint the walls any color I want
17. You are not a workaholic
16. You are a wonderful priesthood holder in our home
15. You let me hog the covers at night
14. You treat me with respect
13. You make the kids treat me with respect
12. You are my best friend
11. You never leave hair in the sink after you shave
10. You always make your side of the bed when you wake up (even if I roll over and mess it right up)
9. You treat your mom and sister like queens
8. You are very thoughtful to everyone
7. You are handy around the house
6. You are very cute
5. censored
4. You put the seat down
3. You squeeze from the bottom of the tube and razz me when I don’t
2. You are very social
1. You are a calming presence in my life and I can always depend on you for support and love.
I thought it would take me a long time to write this list but I had it compiled in about 5 minutes and found it hard to stop with only 34. Can't wait until you're 50 then I'll be able to write all the reasons. I love you. Have a great day.
Comments
Happy birthday Chris - We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. That would make it a real party!!!
You are a wonderful family! Have a great time together!
I think I owe you birthday hot fudge sauce. You can feel free to collect when you guys come to town.
(Syndy, I squeez from the middle of the tube too.) ;)
Willow
Regardless, hot fudge is still on the table (for you at least).... I may just have to find something to make him happy as well. How about carmel sauce, does he like that? I have not discovered a great recipe for carmel yet, but I am working on it.
Willow
When do you guys arrive in CA?
Willow