Chicago Trip in August


Well here is the latest trip to Chicago. Every time we go we see something different. This is the kids at the end of Navy Pier sitting on a huge anchor. My mom flew and spent a week with us so we made an overnight trip to Chicago, and saw "the lake" aka Lake Michigan, Navy Pier, and the Museum of Science and Industry. A great time was had by all.


Comments

Tam said…
Okay, I just checked my email and realized you set up a blog. Great!!!!

When was the last time we talked, I didn't realize you mom had come into town. Or maybe I did...

Cute picture though. Can't wait to see Chicago
karen said…
Welcome to blogging syndy. Your oldest looks so much like you. You guys have some cute kids.
karen said…
Welcome to blogging syndy. Your oldest looks so much like you. You guys have some cute kids.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up