Halloween 2007








Well we made it through our first holiday of the season. I realized that last night was the first time that I have actually taken the children out trick-or-treating in the neighborhood Ever. We usually just do the trunk-or-treat at church, and Grandma and Grandpa's house, and our neighborhood in CA was not that great so we never went there. There is a reason for this!! After about 15 minutes of going door to door O was so tired of walking she was just laying in people's driveways and C was chanting "This is boring" over and over. K loved every minute of it and at almost every house found a friend from school. Needless to say we have a TON of candy and will all need multiple fillings when all is said and done. Hope everyone had a good and safe holiday... now is crunch time for Christmas!

Comments

Tam said…
Hey O and K had the exact costume on. They all look really cute. I loved C costume.
Jenn said…
What great costumes! I've never taken my kids door-to-door either... we've always lived places where people don't really do that. :P
karen said…
Looks like they had fun. It was fun to go out with tam for awhile.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up