Boys vs Girls



OK, so you all know that I actually have 4 children. The oldest (Chris) got an "N-Strike Maverick" Nerf gun (I'm being prompted over my shoulder the correct terms) for Christmas. Actually he got 2 because you cannot play war with only 1 gun. Tonight they all got together and played, it was hilarious to see them on the floor belly crawling and dodging Nerf darts. We have learned that C can die the best. He really gets into it and collapses to the floor. Too funny.

Comments

Tam said…
It reminds me of Michael and Mark when we first got married. So who won... boys or girls?
Anonymous said…
I completely understand!

My three boys have full fledged battles as well. Did you have the exclamations of, "Hey! Die you sneaky sucker; I shot you." Yeah, those words wouldn't dare come from the mouths of my children. =)

Willow

I like the card ornament! That is such a good idea.
Jen Wolff said…
Okay, here's another "It could be worse" comment. Your man child and children could be addicted to video games like mine are. I had to tell my husband he has to abide by the same rules as kiddies. Oh the joy of being the alpha parent!
Jen Wolff said…
This is for Willow- hey girl, you lurk enough, you should start your on blog so I could lurk back at ya!
Luv Ya!

Jen W.
The Queen Bee said…
I love the Alpha Parent thing!! Video games are not allowed in our house. Luckily Chris hates them too.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up