Christmas Card Ornament


Tonight while every one at my house was away at war I was making this cute ornament out of the Christmas cards that were sent to us this year. I think I will make one every year because I hate throwing them away.

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
Hey, if I had your address, you could've added mine to the ornament
;0)
Merrimom said…
Hey Syndy! I'm glad you blog hopped to us! I came to your blog and hopped over to Jen's too. It's so fun to see people after not seeing them for so long. You're in IL huh? We are in Phoenix, AZ. You all look so happy. It's great! Hope to chat more with you soon...
Merri
Jenn said…
What a cute idea! :0)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up