Cute Pics of C and his Surgery day

C loves water and was doing a "dunk" in the tub the other day and I thought it was cute.

Then the stinker got a hold of my glasses and was modeling them for us.



Tuesday I took C to the ENT to check his tonsils and see about getting them removed. When we got there and the Doctor examined him he found that C had fluid in his ears and had mild to moderate hearing loss. We scheduled surgery for the next day (yesterday) and C had his tonsils, and adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears! He did so well, before we left the hospital he was eating applesauce and macaroni and cheese.

Comments

Jenn said…
Wow! Poor guy! Glad it went well!
Tam said…
Darn I was hoping to be the first to comment on your new blog!!! Oh well I should have known that Jenn would beat me!!! hee hee Glad to see C is doing so well
karen said…
Hope C is doing better now. Now he cant say he didnt hear you.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up