A few post's ago I blogged about some cute foam houses/trees that my mom sent us to do. Well we liked them so much mom and I went to Michael's to see if they had anymore components for the village. They had tons more and we went crazy and bought one of each. Now we have a whole village complete with Santa's house, an ice skating rink, a manger, an igloo with penguins, and a princess castle! Who ever heard of a Princess castle in a Christmas village but hey it's the 2000's.
Any project with me involved is not without it's hitches. There were so many small pieces that every time we breathed they were literally flying off the table. Also watching an 8 year old use a glue gun... let's just say STRESS!


Now we have a cute village that will last forever, I'm pretty sure that this foam stuff will last for centuries!

Comments

Tam said…
I really like your village. K and I made the nativity one while I was in bakersfield. I really think your's turned out a lot cuter. I decided to pinch my people closed while the glue dried and so now they have these tear drop shaped bodies!! Owell...
Jen Wolff said…
Too cute! Have you tried glue dots(brand name-Glue Dots)? I use them with my Kinder kids when we do foam projects.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up