Little House on the Prairie/Freezing Kitty

For Christmas K got 2 seasons of Little House on the Prairie on DVD. Let's just say we have LHOTP'd our brains out. I caught the kids snuggled in my bed with an episode on the other day. You know that you have watched too much when you are in the shower singing "Old Dan Tucker was a fine old man..." and you start telling your children to stop acting like Nellie Oleson.

I know another picture of the cat? Am I that blog crazy that I'm taking pictures of the pets every day? No I just thought it was funny that he was so cold he had his nose and face covered with a paw. Winston is a Ca. cat all the way and refuses to go outside in the winter. Again Happy New Year.

Comments

Tam said…
I know it is cold here too. I think it was 0 (-12 wind chill) last night.

BTW - I love your bed. I think we will be replacing ours in the next year.
Jen Wolff said…
Syndy, it could be worse. Your kids could love Zoey 101. I'd take LHOTP anyday!
The Queen Bee said…
Our headboard is just an old antique door we got from a salvage place here in town. Way cheap and way cool.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up