Our Christmas Village






The children's Grandmas sent them these cute foam houses and trees to put together. We had so much fun decorating them and putting them together. The whole family got involved. K had a gingerbread house, C had a church and O had a grove of Christmas trees. The church and trees were really easy to put together but the house was a little harder. Until I figured out that K had the base upside down. Now we have a village that the kids can play with and won't break when if falls on the ground.













Comments

Tam said…
Arn't those great. K and I did the nativity when we were in Bakersfield. It made it back here with only the head gone. But we just stuck them back on and you would never know
Jenn said…
That is SO cute! Haven't seen those before, but it looks like a fun project! :0)
karen said…
What a cute project. I will have to look out for those. My kids would love that.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up