I Can't Believe My Baby is a "Sunbean"















We hit a milestone today. C is officially a Sunbeam. (at first if you asked him what he was today he would say a "Somebody" he finally settled on a "Sunbean") He was really excited to be going to Primary until he got there. It took a little encouraging but he made it through the day and ended up loving every minute of it. I tried to get a cute picture of him but he wouldn't be serious.
















Even tonight he was being silly and wouldn't let me take a picture of the girls in their matching pj's without him.

Comments

Tam said…
Congratulations C - I can't believe it either.

Also - love the sandals on O. How cold was it there today?!?!?!
Jen Wolff said…
Everyone's kids are growin up too fast. He'll be in high school before you know it.
Merrimom said…
A sunbean...that's so cute! All of them look so cute in their pj's.
karen said…
Love the pjs. Congrats to the new sunbean.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up