It's raining it's pouring!

Last night it started raining around 6:00 and did not stop pouring until about 8:00 this morning. We got 3 inches and had a HUGE thunderstorm. If you have never experienced a Midwest thunderstorm you should. They are unbelievable. The thunder gets so loud our whole house shakes and the lightning is like a strobe lamp! FUN, except they come mostly at night and there goes the kids sleeping! Anyway after the storm this morning our yard looked like a lake and the kids took advantage of the warmer weather and played in the puddles. I was trying to be sly and take these quietly that's why they are not good quality I was in the house.
Oops got caught!
C. was covered head to toe in mud. Yuck. Now it's cold again and snow is expected, go figure.

Comments

Looks like fun! They will always remember the day that Mommy let them play in the mud!
Tam said…
I love the rain. We used to get the best thunderstorms in SLC. They are nothing like what we had in Bakersfield.

I wish we would have a good rain storm here - it is snowing right now and COLD.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up