Just Another Snowy Day

Not much happening around here. Just another snowy day. It's supposed to snow all day so we will see how much we get. So far not much. I've been sewing up a storm here, I've had 5 purse orders just this week. I'm not complaining because I love it. (and the extra dinero is not bad too.) O has her first loose tooth! She is really excited but doesn't like to wiggle it because she says it hurts. C is suffering from a cold YUCK at least it's not the stomach flu, which has been going around in our ward. K is excited about a daddy daughter night at activity days in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get Chris to take pictures of that but it's a 70's theme and you know how it is "what happens at a daddy daughter dance, stays at a daddy daughter dance." He's not much for dancing. Well that's all that's happening here. Have a great day.
Comments