Lazy Saturday

Today has been a lazy Saturday. The kids let us sleep in Horray! I've sent Chris out to do all the errands today and am still in my PJ's It's nice when you don't have to step foot out of the house. The girls have been having another beauty day and have actually been putting on makeup! As you can see from the pics we definantly need some lessons when the time comes for actual makeup!


O had her feelings hurt half way through her makeover and decided to wipe everything off. Her loss.

Just when I was thinking, "at least the boy doesn't have makeup on!"
He resisted as long as he could. At least it's only chap stick.
My crew loves to strike a pose. Now they are going to do a fashion show. I don't know what that entails exactly but we'll see. Happy weekend to you all.

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
Now you got me thinkin of the things my daughter will do to my son, yikes! Did Chris wig out?
Merrimom said…
Looks like lots of fun....fun I'll never really have with three boys! Loving the purple.
Tam said…
Very cute. K is already trying on my make up. She was so excited at halloween because I bought her own make up for the night.

I love that last picture. Your kids are really cute. I can't wait to see you all again.
karen said…
Love the make up shot. I remember wearing it like that too. Thank goodness someone taught me how to wear it. The last shot it great. I have some times when D has come down with sparkly lips and finger nails painted. What fun that is.

Cute kids Syndy.
The Queen Bee said…
No Chris did not wig out. He's very laid back about it. As long as he still prefers trucks, guns and action movies.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up