O's Big Day

O lost her first tooth today. She's been wiggling it for weeks it seems like and finally today it came out. Actually she was not at all afraid to have one of us pull it out. All day she kept bringing strings to Chris trying to get him to pull it and each string was too short, fat, etc. until she found one that was just right. I was sad because I was away at a YW meeting and didn't see it happen. She is of course super excited about the tooth fairy but was even more excited that I was going to blog her picture!

Oh Yeah, and C wanted in on the action too and swore that one of his teeth was loose as well!

Comments

Jen Wolff said…
Don't do what the tooth fairy here did and forget to leave money. We had to fudge and tell Nick that the tooth fairy was short on change and will be back the next day.
Anonymous said…
LOL.. that is too funny Jen. We lost a tooth here and I am afraid we will find it when we move the boys to their new bedroom. G-Force got the cash, but the tooth is still lurking somewhere.

Congrats to the toothless wonder, Syndy. May she have perfectly straight permenant teeth!

Willow

PS Since I used your blog space, Fun Fact #3 is on the Rose Garden blog.
karen said…
Congrats to O. AN got 4 out with in a month at the END of 1st grade. Tooth fairy did good on the first 2 but not so much with the last 2. AN left us a note asking why she didnt come. Oh and we had to leave a respose to her questions with her money. She's catching on I think.
Tam said…
Reminds me of some sort of fairy tale. You know this one is too short... this one is too fat and then this one was just right!

I glad it went better then my first tooth. I was 5 and my mom tried to pull it even though was wasn't quite ready. She pulled to hard and my tooth shot across the room and we never found it (70's shag carpet). To this day I am terrified of getting a tooth pulled.
Jenn said…
The Tooth Fairy forgets to visit us for a few days after a tooth loss ALL. THE. TIME. Must be a very busy lady. ;0)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up