Sunday Evening Discussion

Since we go to church now from 1:00-4:00 we get to discuss our class topics over dinner instead of lunch. I just thought I'd share this one with you. C learned about Daniel and the Lions den and was actually really good at sharing the details with us. But then K was sharing with us that her lesson was on "The Iron Rod" and C got all excited and asked " Your lesson was on Harry and Ron?" The Harry Potter Mania continues at our house.
Oh one more thing he came home with a drawing with the words "What I am Thankful For" across the top. His teacher asked him what his drawings were of (he's still a Sunbeam) and one was his sister O, the other was a tractor and the last one was his dart gun! Chris was so impressed.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too cute! Jess came home today too (as they are in the same class) and hers said she was thankful for: eggs,babies,purple, light sabers and Noah's fire gun. Ok so I get the light sabers as my boys have become Star Wars fanatics with their new SW lego game for the Wii we got for xmas. But we don't have guns of any sort in our house. I don't know where this fire gun thing came from. Too funny though!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up