Family Unplugged

This week our ward is doing a Family Unplugged week. You know the drill no cell phones, computer, radio, TV etc... Obviously we are having a little trouble, 3 posts and it's only 10:30am. Anyway the kids are playing with a friend it's not like I'm gonna go down and play Lego's anyway.

Yesterday my father-in-law was released from his calling as Bishop of his ward. O called him last night to chat and see how he was doing. When she got off the phone she told me that Papa was aleased from his calling. I asked her to repeat that because I love when kids mispronounce things, so she said, "He got aleased from his calling, you know mom it's kinda like getting out of jail". Thought I'd share that with you. Sometimes I think kids nail it.

Comments

karen said…
How cute. I love hearing the new pronounciations of words. AJ is saying more everyday and its so fun to think of what he is saying and getting it right. Have fun this week. I dont know if I could do it.
Jen Wolff said…
Good luck with that! When our kids get into trouble,they're unplugged instead of grounded.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up