Not Another Snow Storm!



I know I say a lot about the weather on my blog... but come on it's the Midwest the only thing that happens around here is weather! We had a big storm on Thursday night so yesterday State Farm was closed and so were the schools. K decided to go out and "Shovel Snow" this is what we found her actually doing. In these pics she is actually making a snow angel but before I could get the camera she was just laying in the snow. Snow Bathing? That's a new one on me.

Comments

Tam said…
K loves to make snow angels. Lately though we have had so little snow that she gets dirty snow angels!!
Leasa said…
I'm still trying to adjust to living in snow, but I must say that my boys sure love to play in it. We haven't had quite as much as it looks like you have so I guess I should count my blessings huh?
karen said…
I HATE the snow. I have too many slip and slides in the snow. I was depressed when I saw San Antonio would be a blamy 81 today. Im so ready. Looks like your kids are making the best of it though.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up