Not Much Going On
I haven't posted in a while because truthfully nothing much has been happening. Don't get me wrong we are as busy as heck but nothing picture or blog worthy. Mostly just running around and doing YW stuff. This Friday is a talent show in our ward that K is involved in so I'm sure I will have pics of that. The biggest news around here is that in July (the entire month of July) the kids and I are going to be in Ca. We are really excited about our vacation. Just now when I was standing at the bus stop waiting for K's bus and it was 9 degrees and windchill of about -15 I was wishing for Ca weather right then. Can you beleive people there are already getting their flower beds ready for spring. That doesn't happen here until about late May. Anyway the weather is a huge excuse to stay in and sew all day long. I have a few new things on my website you should see, I've been sewing up a storm. sacksbysyndy.com
Comments
The money bag does not come with money it costs money!!!HaHa
Thanks Eliza for the Kudos. I love sewing bags, I think about them all the time.