Ward Talent Show

Tonight was a Ward talent show. K and her friend N decided to do some Karaoke. Well the karaoke machine did not work and they had to sing with the words and the CD. I was so impressed at how well they did. Since N had the karaoke machine at her house I did not preview the act before it went on stage. I was a little nervous and worried that she would be to shy and the music would overpower them. Much to my surprise they sounded great and she was really cute. Way to go K! I would never have attempted something like that when I was her age.



Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Queen Bee said…
Does anyone know who FOX is that keeps leaving these freaky comments? Don't open them up my anti-virus went crazy!!!!!
karen said…
He came to mine and I deleted it before anyone else saw. I changed my settings now where I have to preview the message before posting. You might want to do that too.
The Queen Bee said…
Good idean Karen. I fixed that! Thanks
Tam said…
I haven't heard anything about this. He hasn't left any messages on my blog!!! Good thing since I haven't checked it in a few days.
Tam said…
Just wanted to say hi. I wanted to call you tonight but since it is so late I will just have to wait until tomorrow. Miss ya though

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up