Will we ever get tired of these?
I've done several tags in the past and have been resisting the urge to do this one, even though I've seen it on several blogs lately. Will we ever get tired of these? Probably not it's so fun to see into people's lives!
10 years ago~
Well tomorrow is my 10 year wedding anniversary. So 10 years ago I was frantically getting last minute plans ready and probably nervous as heck!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire~
1. sell house, buy new nicer bigger house (don't know where yet)
2. Buy a new car, actually 2 one for taking kids around and one for shoe shopping!
3. Buy my brother and sister-in-law a house (they live near the beach that may take a good chunk of the money)
4. Throw away ALL my clothes Buy a new wardrobe
5. save, save, save... oh and hire a chef!
3 bad habits~
1. Pepsi for breakfast
2. leaving my shoes all over the house (my hubby hates that one)
3. Not speaking my mind. I'd rather please everyone around me
5 places I’ve lived~
1. Fullerton, Ca
2. Mt. Mesa, CA
3. Bakersfield, Ca
4. Shafter, Ca
5. Bloomington, Il
5 jobs I’ve had~
1. reservation clerk at a river rafting company
2. Bank Teller
3. billing clerk for Cardiologists
4. Billing Clerk for Chiropractor
5. Billing Clerk for Pharmacy
5 things you may or may not know about me~
1. My dream car is a Jaguar
2. I cannot leave the house without having a shower and my hair blown dry. I know pretty vain.
3. I would eat out every meal if I could
4. I am an avid journal writer. Not every day but I have volumes of my own personal journal as well as a family journal and a mother's journal for each of my children.
5. I am a big Pauly Shore fan. I love the movie Son-In-Law!
Now as for the tagging, noone is being tagged. Don't consider yourself obligated just cuz you stopped by and read my blog! Have a great day.
10 years ago~
Well tomorrow is my 10 year wedding anniversary. So 10 years ago I was frantically getting last minute plans ready and probably nervous as heck!
5 things I would do if I was a billionaire~
1. sell house, buy new nicer bigger house (don't know where yet)
2. Buy a new car, actually 2 one for taking kids around and one for shoe shopping!
3. Buy my brother and sister-in-law a house (they live near the beach that may take a good chunk of the money)
4. Throw away ALL my clothes Buy a new wardrobe
5. save, save, save... oh and hire a chef!
3 bad habits~
1. Pepsi for breakfast
2. leaving my shoes all over the house (my hubby hates that one)
3. Not speaking my mind. I'd rather please everyone around me
5 places I’ve lived~
1. Fullerton, Ca
2. Mt. Mesa, CA
3. Bakersfield, Ca
4. Shafter, Ca
5. Bloomington, Il
5 jobs I’ve had~
1. reservation clerk at a river rafting company
2. Bank Teller
3. billing clerk for Cardiologists
4. Billing Clerk for Chiropractor
5. Billing Clerk for Pharmacy
5 things you may or may not know about me~
1. My dream car is a Jaguar
2. I cannot leave the house without having a shower and my hair blown dry. I know pretty vain.
3. I would eat out every meal if I could
4. I am an avid journal writer. Not every day but I have volumes of my own personal journal as well as a family journal and a mother's journal for each of my children.
5. I am a big Pauly Shore fan. I love the movie Son-In-Law!
Now as for the tagging, noone is being tagged. Don't consider yourself obligated just cuz you stopped by and read my blog! Have a great day.
Comments
Good for you about the journals. I did pretty well for the first year of K's life but I had to back write my journal for J and I don't think I have finished even getting through his birth!!! Good thing I have a good memory
I too am impressed with your journal keeping. I have yet to be able to keep a journal on a consistent basis. Friends have suggested that I just keep a word document with short snippets about the kids (like Gordon our "butt-rometer"), but I haven't committed to doing that either. I need to get with it...
Willow
Russ and I took a family vacation to London with my family after my father's death three years ago. (that part is just fact, not fun fact) The fun part was flying home from Heathrow, I was searched/frisked/wanded/bags rifled no less than 4 times. At first I was terribly embarrased by the pat-down frisking. The second and third time, I was greatful that our security was such a priority. The fourth time, it was just funny! By the way, giggling while being frisked is not a good idea, other passangers and airport personnel look at you funny.
From that experience, I learned to never, ever wear a large copper hairclip in an airport. It should have occured to me sooner... but nope, the clip set off the alarms and I was searched repeatedly after that. Shoot, I was even searched after it was discovered that the clip set off the sensors. I blame my stunning good looks for the mild embarrassment. ;)
Willow
Happy anniversary Syndy. I hope you have a good day/night/time.