Chores by Choice?



If I had asked them to go and rake leaves I would have been in for the fight of my life. However they had the idea on their own, so that makes it fun! Hopefully this bought of Spring will stay for a few days. Probably not because tonight calls for a good ol' fashion Midwest thunderstorm! More sleepless nights, GREAT!

Comments

karen said…
I can only hope my kids will want to do that too. We will have 40 sq feet of back yard so plenty to do back there. I might even get a garden. They look so cute out there. Now if we can only clean INSIDE the house.
Tam said…
So that is the trick huh!!! Good to know.
Jen Wolff said…
If only I had leaves!!! I need to figure out how to get my darlings to choose chores as well!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up