Dorothy and the Tornado Song

O was outside this afternoon, the wind was blowing so hard it was amazing. She was having a blast singing her "Tornado Song". I lived in Lake Isabella for a long time and if you've ever been there you know the wind can blow like no body's business. Here is worse. We don't have many fences the one in the picture is only on one side of us and the rest of the yard and other neighbor's yards are open. So needless to say things blow around a lot. We've lost a few yard things to the Wind Fairy. We've also acquired a few things from the Wind Fairy, a new trash can, a large beach ball and a few sand toys. Today our neighbor's spa cover and one of their rain gutters flew into our yard. Chris went out to retrieve, and return them and could barely stand up. I was a little nervous having the kids outside so I brought them in quickly but they loved spinning and singing in the wind.


Comments

The Peets said…
They are so cute. I think that the last time I saw your oldest she was only about 3-4.
Tam said…
How fun - I love taking walks in the rain... well at least when I lived in California. Now you can get hit by lightening so I stay inside as much as possible. But I am glad O had a good time. She is really cute!!
Merrimom said…
I love that look on little ones of hair and dresses blowing in the wind. She's a very happy girl, I can tell!
Anonymous said…
I love the pics you captured here. I love the smiles and the wind blown hair and dress. It truly captures a magical moment!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up