The Jedi Master and his Padawan



C came to Chris last night and was crying saying, "Daddy you never fight with me anymore" So Chris told him to go and get the dart guns and they would have a dart gun fight. C said he wanted a light saber fight so here they are. They fought for about 30 minutes until someone got their eye poked! Guess who got his eye poked... C. I guess his daddy is a little competative. The girls were so jealous they had to get in on the action too. It's scary to think we have enough light sabers for them all to play at the same time!

Chris took time this last weekend to spend some daddy time with each child seperately. On Friday C got to go out to dinner and Bowling. We don't have pictures of that I forgot to send the camera, bummer. Then Saturday Chris took O to breakfast and shopping, and a haircut. Last night K and dad went to dinner and shopping for a birthday gift for her best friend. The kids all had a blast and I think Chris did too. Hopefully we can make this a regular thing. Although I have to say I was a bit jealous at first but quickly realized that this was a good thing.

Comments

Tam said…
That is so great. I really think the men in our lives have gotten a bad break because they really don't get to spend time with their families on a regular basis. Good for Chris
Anonymous said…
This is awesome! I know I would have cringed before thinking that I too own enough light sabers. We do let the light sabers out only with family though just so I don't have to apologize or pay someone else's hospital bill. Just kidding. It is awesome that they all had Daddy time! We have been starting to do more of that too and vise versa. It is really fun to spend more one on one time! You hubby cracks me up!! Lovin' it!
Jen Wolff said…
Every daddy should train their children how to duel!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up