Middle Name Tag

I've been tagged by The Wolff Pack! I know last time I said that I wasn't going to do these anymore but man are they addicting. I find that each time I do one I reflect on myself a little and learn something new. So really these tags end up being more for me and not my readers. Anyhoo here's the rules:

These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don’t have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you’ve been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

My middle name is Elaine:

E is for Eclectic. That is what I call the decor in my house. I have so many styles that I can't even count them but they seem to work together, at least I think so, and I decorate with things I love.

L is for Laughter. I think the best sound in the world is my children laughing with each other. When they are in another room and playing a game, or reading to each other and laughing it makes me happy.

A is for Art. I took an art class a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it and actually I wasn't too bad either.

I is for Ice Cream. My favorite flavor is Mint Chip. It's on my mind cuz we just had some for dessert!

N is for Nervous. I am nervous by nature kinda like a Chihuahua. I get nervous when I travel without a member of my family (maybe we'll die in a crash and they will be left alone), I get nervous sending K to new friends houses, and I even get nervous going to a new store. I'll put off shopping some place new for months before I'll get the courage to go inside. I know freaky.

E is for Essentials. We are just now building up our food storage. Our Stake does a food storage order every year and this year we have already bought 6 months worth of food! I am really excited about getting this together. Now I just need to learn how to use it.

Ok now for my tag's, I will tag, Tam, Julie W, Julie G, Karen, Leasa, and Cami.

Comments

Jenn said…
Very fun. Now I want ice cream, LOL! Leasa and Cami BOTH tagged me! Now I know whom to blame!
Jen Wolff said…
Glad you enjoyed your tag! The whole food storage thing is new to me as well. I am glad our RS is stressing the importance of it and providing opportunities for us to begin one. I plan on starting soon.
Whacky Wheelers said…
Okay . . . I was really going to do it . . . the tag. Until I read that you had to use your middle name. My middle name is highly classified and I would have to eliminate anyone who even speaks it! So, I will save you from yourself and will hopefully be able to accept your next challenge. I will give you a hint regarding my middle name . . . It begins with "E" and is technically a boy's name. But, it is my Grandmother's name. Can you believe it?! No, it is not Edward!
Anonymous said…
Okay, I was just reading the comments on Cami's blog and started to laugh hysterically!! The sweater was the "third date" sweater... afterall, aside from the velcro incident, I am no floosy. =) As a side note, I NEVER dated anyone past the second date except for Russ... and he is not especially tactile. What a total waste of a fuzzy sweater!!

FYI -- Tamra has been plotting the same thing -- ie starting a blog for me. I suppose I should fess up now that I am woefully techno-tarded. Although, I have mastered the blog comments. Can it really be that much harder?

Hmmmm, I am stumped for a blog name. Yours were funnier than the ones that I had considered. Speaking of the steering wheel oddball... did I ever tell you that when I was at school and we were writing letters, he ALWAYS signed them Elcoboy? I was forced to adopt a superhero alter ego (I mean, I certainly can't sign my name whilst he is closing with Elcoboy), and so Placebo Girl was born.

Happy Sunday!!
Willow
Anonymous said…
Oh, I have a guess for the Wacky Wheelers middle name... is it Erwin?

Erwin is Russell's middle name, however you may never tell him how you came by that information. It may be a deal breaker for our happy marriage.

Willow
karen said…
Oh willow. Good ole ELCOBOY. I so remember. There was alway Sterringwheel boy and JOHN in the back row. I rember it was a while before we knew russ's name but I knew john. If we were talking about russ it was elco boy or steering wheel boy. Gosh. How young we were then. :0)

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up