This is Probably Just A Stage


I was amazed on Saturday when we were cleaning the house and C asked what kind of chores he could do. He was so excited when I gave him a spray bottle full of water and a rag and had him wash baseboards in the hall. He also wiped down the banister and all of the appliances in the kitchen. What a big helper.

Comments

Tam said…
That is a good idea. I hate doing that and so my baseboards are always dusty. It would be better then was happens now. Both of my kids love "helping" me empty the dishwasher. So far nothing has broke but I know it is just a matter of time.
Jenn said…
Here's hoping it sticks! :)
Anonymous said…
Can C come over to my house! :-) I have never asked my kids to do this but I am sure they would! Thanks for the idea!!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up