What's In A Name?
Jenn Wolff was right Bookie means Boy in Hutese. She says you can google anything, I'm thinking her and Damian are as nerdy as Chris and I! Just kidding. Now what do you win? NADA! I've got nothin! The saddest thing is the other day we had a plumber installing our new dishwasher and C told the man that Bookie was his middle name. I guess he gets called that a little too much. We even shorten it to Book, or my personal fav is Bookalicious! Now that I think about it I think I call him Bookie, or other variant of Bookie, more than his actual name. A few months ago the kids were deciding on nick names and C came up with Grassman. So sometimes he wants to be called Grassman, hopefully this one will not stick until he's a teenager and turn out to mean something other than he loves to play on the grass. Other nick names he's picked on his own are: Spikey Bill (when I spike his hair after his shower) or Poision Bobby (that one is just creepy I don't know where he got it) anyway he cracks me up, we laugh at him on a continual basis with the things he comes up with.
Comments