You're so Vain!


I don't know if anyone elses boys loved to be groomed like mine does. C loves to have his hair brushed, teeth brushed, nails clipped, hair cut etc. We were getting ready for church on Sunday and he was doing his own hair. I had to help in the end but he did a pretty good job, now if I could just get my girls to like having their hair done! Sorry about my toilet in the picture, at least it's clean!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Zachary likes to do make-up with me. Russ is so very thrilled that while I am getting cute, his boy is right there pretending to do the same thing.

Oh, Zach also pretends to curl his hair. I totally understand the grooming thing.

Willow

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up