Congrats to Chris

I just wanted to take a minute and say Congratulations to my Hubby! Yesterday it was made official that he will be getting a new position at State Farm, Purchasing Assistant! Right now he is a Planner and has been trying to move to assistant. He has posted for that position in the past, to no avail. Well on Monday his boss pulled him into her office (that would made anyone nervous) and told him that they have a position open and they are just going to move him to it, no posting, no interviewing, no stress!!! Chris is very excited and can't wait to get started. I probably won't have pics of this one, I don't think he'd appreciate me following him to his cube on his first day and snapping some shots. Anyway just wanted to say "Way to go Honey we love you"!

Comments

karen said…
Good Job Chris. Way to go. :0)
Jen Wolff said…
Way to go! State Farm makes ya wait! We're still waiting to here on the new claim rep position. we're on our 4th interview for that position.
Tam said…
Good for you guys - looks like the move to the Land of Lincoln was a good one. YEAHHHHHH
Anonymous said…
BIG CONGRATS!!!! It must be new job week! T found a job in Peoria that he and I think will be perfect for him!!! (btw, we are staying here and he will commute)

Again, CONGRATULATIONS! Ohh and go ahead and snap a photo on his first day, I am sure that would go over well with everyone involved! LOL :-) JK
Whacky Wheelers said…
My honey celebrates 10 years at State Farm in June!! 2 in Maryland and 8 here!

I decorated his cubicle on our Anniversary one year. He has just been moved to a new position and I didn't know that his cubicle had moved. Security took me to his new boss and the boss helped me with the cubicle decorating. He has a really good boss! I forgot the camera though! Rats!
Merrimom said…
Very exciting news. Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up