CSI Bloomington
Do you ever, as a mother, feel like a CSI? I do, and today was a great example. If you read my blog AT ALL you know that I make customer purses and bags. Well I have a customer from Texas who I made a really really cute bag for. It's been sitting in my living room for a couple of days awaiting shipping. Today I went to the post office to send it off and discovered that one of my children had written on it with black permanent marker. After I counted to 100 and took 1,000 deep breaths, (I was in the UPS store so I couldn't yell and scream) I did the whole CSI thing:
1. Survey the crime scene
2. Question any witnesses
3. Question any suspects
4. Threaten any suspects
5. Bribe any suspects
6. Send in under cover agents (aka K) to infiltrate enemy territory and try to get info from suspects
7. Give up and try and clean up crime scene
8. Close case and threaten any and all witnesses and suspects for any future crimes
Usually my CSI skills are pretty sharp but it seems today "Mr. Not Me" was the culprit and as you know he is very illusive!
1. Survey the crime scene
2. Question any witnesses
3. Question any suspects
4. Threaten any suspects
5. Bribe any suspects
6. Send in under cover agents (aka K) to infiltrate enemy territory and try to get info from suspects
7. Give up and try and clean up crime scene
8. Close case and threaten any and all witnesses and suspects for any future crimes
Usually my CSI skills are pretty sharp but it seems today "Mr. Not Me" was the culprit and as you know he is very illusive!
Comments
I hope it works out. I have 2 of those Mr not me's right now.
((SORRY))