I Always Love A Happy Ending
Well most of you know the saga of the permanent marker and the purse (sounds like a parable). There is however a happy ending. I bought a Tide Pen to see if I could get the mark off of the purse. Surprisingly enough it worked pretty well. Almost all of the mark came off the fabric there was just a little spot left on the ribbon. I still did not feel this was good enough to sell to my customer so I was going to just keep it. Well Penny fell in love with the bag and the fabric colors so she said she wanted it. When she got back to Ca she took the bag to her quilt class she goes to every week and her friend asked her where she got it. She told them the story of the marker and her friend said she didn't care if it had a mark she wanted to buy that purse right then and there and said to name the price. Penny ended up selling the purse for exactly what I charged the person in TX that ordered it in the first place. What a miracle. I was so bummed that I had lost all my profits on that Sack but in the end I came out alright.
The second Sack was sent today to TX and I hope she loves it. Here's a picture of the finished product.
Comments
Maybe I will have to borrow it from her a few times.
Willow
I was wondering yesterday where you have been and then you post a comment. Your ears must have been burning. Hope you are enjoying that baby.