Mile Long Post

So many things have been going on here, when I started taking pictures off my camera I realized that there was lots that I had not blogged. So here goes, bear with me.

The other day I was at the dollar store, we love the dollar store, and I found these really cute puppet shows. There was a stage and several finger puppets for several stories. I could only find all the puppets for Little Red Riding Hood so that's what we got. The kids had a blast for FHE doing a show for us. K was the narrator aka Grandma, O was Little Red Riding Hood, and C was, you guessed it, the Wolf. They have had so much fun with this and it only cost $4.00. What a bargain!


This is their tattle tale face!
O lost another tooth on Thursday. She was very brave and let dad pull it out. I know her face looks funny but it was the only shot that I could get that wasn't fuzzy. She was very excited when the tooth fairy brought her $1.10 (I don't know what that was all about).Finally I was inspired the other day to reupholster my dining room chairs. We bought this set when we bought the house. Our house has an eat in kitchen and a dining room so we needed an extra table and chairs. We do a lot of entertaining and it has been great. The set came with white upholstery and was quickly stained and looked awful. I have not been able to find one fabric that I love but have several that I love so I thought since my house is really not any one style why not have my chairs reflect that too. They are all different and I think they look lovely.


Comments

Tam said…
Looks good. One of these days you are going to have to teach me all of your talents!!! I have a whole living room set that could use a facelift.
Leasa said…
I am so jealous of your many obvious talents. I struggle just sewing a button on straight! Ha Ha! Love the chairs! We just bought a new dining set, but opted for the non padded wood chairs. Love my boys, but they are just way too messy for it to stay looking nice. Right on to you for having clean kids! Ha Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up