O's Head Shots!




O was jealous yesterday that K got to go to her friends house. After all of the birthday festivities and then going to a friends house O was at her max jealousy level. So after K left to go and play O and I had a beauty day. She's been begging for a mud mask so we did the blue mask first, then we painted her up and straightened her hair and frou frou'd it. She thought she was pretty hot stuff, and kept telling me I was the best mom ever. Funny how we are always the best when we are doing things they love not when we are feeding, clothing, nurturing, or otherwise serving them. O thought she was the favorite at the moment and that's all that matters.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So very adorable! You are a great mom! She will remember this for years to come and not the dinner you had that night. Although they couldn't survive long without the other momma who nurtures, feeds and other wise serves multiple roles. It is times like these that are so precious!
karen said…
She is so cute. You did a great job with her. I love the times when its just me and A. I think they like the mom time too.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up