Out Comes The Green Eyed Monster

Well everyone (OK not EVERYONE) has those cute tickers for their babies I was just a smidgen jealous, so I made one to countdown our Ca vacation! The most amazing part was I figured out how to do it all by myself! Yeah Me!

Comments

karen said…
I take it your trip is July. 1 day more than my ticker. :0)
Tam said…
It looks great!!! Maybe I should do one too. I am really looking forward to seeing you guys... what has it been.
Eliza said…
Wow sounds like everyone is going to be in CA this summer. Our trip is early June though so I don't know if we will be there the same time. I might have to copy you and put up our counter. I loved the no bra story by the way. Don't you love when your kids sell you out?
Jen Wolff said…
For a minute I thought you were going to announce you're pregnant.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up