Everything is better when it's free


I was browsing Craig's list yesterday (I do that often) and found an ad for free hair cuts at Supercuts today and tomorrow. I called the number to make sure it was not a hoax, it wasn't. So today I took the kids down and got cuts. I thought maybe they were students fresh from school cutting hair but all of the ones they had cutting had been doing hair for years they were just new Supercuts employees and were learning the Supercuts way. Once I realized that they had experience I got my own hair cut too. K got one too but I couldn't get her to take a picture with us. So here are O and I sporting our new do's!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up