
I'm not one for Bandwagon's. Really, I didn't watch Dances with Wolves for about 5 years just because everyone else was doing it. I still have not seen Robbin Hood (you know the one... Everything I do I do for you) I didn't even start reading Harry Potter until well after the last book came out, and if we are going to be totally honest here Dr. Who is really popular in my house and I'm not jumping on that bandwagon either. Anyway that being said I have fallen into the world of Vampire's. ALL of my friends are reading these "Twilight" books and yesterday I jumped on the bandwagon and read the first book. Yes I read the whole book in one day! I can't wait to talk to my beehive that lent the book to me and get the second one. I guess what prompted me was the trailer for the movie on Clement Happenings! So if any of you are resisting the temptation to be like everyone else JUST READ IT, it's really good.
Comments
I finally went to the Library to see if they had them. I can't get the book until June!! So, I was going to send out an email to see who had them and would loan them to me. I guess I better start talking to those Young Women in our Ward!!
Willow
PS Have you read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card? He is an LDS author and about the only sci-fi writer that I have ever liked. The Ender's series is fantastic!
I guess if you are reading the Twilight books, maybe I'm going to have to try them after all...
Good thing I'm taking a cross country trip in two weeks!