Timewarp Tuesday

I don't know if it's because I just celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary, or if my oldest just turned 9, or if I just finished a book about a man who time travels but I've been going through old pics and found one some of you might find interesting. There are several blogging buddies present here! Hope you can see well enough.




Comments

Tam said…
that day has so many memories for me. That was the day Michael and I got lost and ended up in Ventura, decided not to get married because he still had feelings for someone else, flashed my garments to almost everyone in my new line of work, decided to get serious with Michael, and that is just the stuff that comes to mind. I am sure if I sat here long enough I could think of a few more.

I counted 7 blog buddies - did I get it right?
Anonymous said…
Ahh this is so cute!

I should pull out mine. It may be the 9 yr old thing of course we are coming up on our 11 yr reunion too and I have been thinking about all the same stuff. T said the on N's b-day, "Just think he is half way to 18! Ikes!I can't believe that! WOWA!
The Queen Bee said…
my wedding dress was so itchy that I kept adjusting my garments to compensate and flashed everyone at the temple and the reception. Funny thing is not a soul said a word! By the time we got to the hotel I was covered from the waist up in hives!
karen said…
I think I know everyone but 10 people. That was my burgandy dress that I wore for my wedding a few months prior. Man we were young.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up