Mani, Pedi Day


We've knocked our satellite dish channels down to only local channels, which means nothin' on the tube EVER! It's actually been great. We've been playing more games as a family, reading, hanging out, etc, this meant I had to go buy some games. We've had several games at our house for about the past 10 years and have never even opened them. So I bought UNO, Phase 10, and a deck of face cards (OOOH I know evil). We also found this really great game called Spite and Malice, I know it sounds pretty evil too. Anyway between games of UNO, and Naked Hawaiian, which I generally loose even if I'm playing against the kids, we decided to have a bit of a spa day and do our nails. The girls wanted flowers and eye balls on theirs I just did polka dots on mine. It was a fun day and C was very jealous.


PS... To play Naked Hawaiian you do not need to get naked at all, it's not even in the rules. It's a cute game that is very basic and can be learned by any child that can recognise #'s. It was taught to me by my YW.

Comments

Tam said…
I know Michael and I have talked about loosing cable too. It's sad because we have never had it before and now are completely hooked!!!

Now I know what we can do next month... you can do my nails!!! Doesn't that sound like fun?!?!?
Midwest Keech said…
Yeah, that naked hawaiian game was pretty fun. - Almost as much as slap-jack. hehe...
Jenn said…
Cute!

And I wish I COULD get local channels on satellite. Where we live, cable isn't an option, and DirecTV swears it's "not possible" to get us any local/network channels, even for an extra fee. So... we've got like 20 channels of Nickelodeon, and no NBC, and never get to see the shows everyone talks about, the local news, etc. BOO!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up