Something only a Man in training would ask for!

Just thought I'd share this cute tidbit. You know kids say the cutest things. The other day I brought home some Nutter Butters. You've seen them, the cookies shaped like peanuts and taste like peanut butter, oobergood. (that's a word I learned form the YW on our trip, you can put oober on the front of any word and it sounds great, oobercute, ooberhot, oobertastic etc) Well C loved them, the cookies, so I gave him 2 and a little while later he came into my room and asked "Can I have another penis"? It took me a little bit to realize he was asking for another "peanut". TOO FUNNY!

Comments

karen said…
lol. Those ARE the best cookies. I have to have them and peanut m&m's on every road trip. Guess I need to hit the store friday.

Don't you love it when they dont quite get the words right yet.
Merrimom said…
That's hilarious! There do seem to be quite a few funny slip ups that are just the kids trying to say a word and not quite getting it right.
Whacky Wheelers said…
Today I got: "Mom, why do you sit down to go to the bathroom?" I explained to him that I didn't have a penis. Eyes wide open . . . "You DON'T have a penis?!" I then explained the "v" word. Guess what word I heard sing-songy all day!
Leasa said…
I love it! Kids are so innocently funny! I have been red faced and embarassed by the things my kids say too many times to count!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up