Crazy Daze of Summer
Mom and Dad bought the kids a Slip and Slide and a little kiddie pool to keep them entertained this month. It was funny cuz C had never even seen a slip and slide he just thought you walked on it and got wet. It was so cute watching him try and figure out how to slide on it. The girls of course jumped right on and had a blast.
Last night we went and saw the fireworks here in Shafter they were pretty good. When we lived here we could go to our neighbors yard and watch them every year. This year we found an empty field where almond groves used to be and parked to watch. A lot of people had the same idea we had. There's nothing better than watching fireworks, celebrating your countries independence while listening to car stereos booming with Mexican music (Hispanic music, Spanish music, I'm not sure what is politically correct, but I never said this blog was going to be politically correct). Something very ironic about that. I love fireworks, I could watch them for hours. My kids however were bored half way through and wanted to go home. We didn't go home but they had more fun playing in the dirt than actually watching the fireworks.
Comments