More Soaks In The Tub


Today the girls went to spend over with Granny so C and Mom and I had a good day of shopping. After our dinner out C decided to take a dip in the tub. At one point I forgot about him in there and he was calling me to to turn off the jets, the bubbles were over his head! Way fun.
C and E had a fun time getting to know eachother on Saturday. By the end of the day they were good pals.

Comments

Tam said…
Yeah we are in the same state again!! So when are we getting together?!?!?

I just read your whole blog - I was a whole week behind. It looks like you guys are having fun. Oh and does anyone get to get in the tub? Because I am like family right???

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up