Another Hair-Brained Idea

I don't know if anyone else is addicted to Craig's List like I am. It's awful. I'm on first thing in the morning to see what I can find. Mostly I like the free section. I have found several good things for free: a gas grill, free haircuts from SuperCuts, and yesterday I found a free swing set. It was one of those you haul it and you can have it type things. Well I sent Chris over to check it out and it was A LOT bigger than I originally thought. We did good getting it to our house but getting it in the back yard was another thing. By the time we got it back there it was in several pieces. Nothing a few screws and some elbow grease (namely Chris') won't fix. It has a wavy slide, 2 swings, room for a sandbox and a small deck area up top. Once it's up the kids will love it. Here are some before pics:
Hopefully in a few days (maybe weeks) we'll have some cool after pics. Sorry Honey... I won't do that to you again!

Comments

Normal Mom said…
I think Hafe is going to be glad he was in Vegas this week and missed out on that "service" opportunity!:)
That looks SO cool though. I love that deck! Can't wait to see it re-assembled!
Tam said…
Wow that looks like it will be a lot of fun. I love the free section but I always find things in the evening when they are already gone!!! Good for you though.

Can't wait to see the finished work - good luck Chris!!!
Leasa said…
How cool! Gotta love free stuff. It looks like it will be great when it's all done. Best of luck to Chris!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up