Lost Teeth, Spider Webs, and Food
Could I be any more random in my post today? I have several things to say so I just thought I'd lump them together.
And last but not least I have started my own recipe blog. It's been hard to keep track of all of my recipes. I lose the envelope or receipt that I wrote them on, or forget which cook book they came out of. So I started a new blog a few weeks ago and put most of my recipes on it. It is called of course The Queens Recipes I have several friends who have done this also and their links are on that blog. It's always fun to see what's for dinner and get new ideas.
First O lost a tooth on the top. It's fun when they loose the first tooth but the top ones are something special. I'm always sad when it happens. It's actually been hanging on for days now and she wouldn't let anyone touch it. Today it just fell out in her hand when she woke up. After posting this picture I realized that it looks like she has a shaved head. In real life she does not have a shaved head she just has it pulled back in her "half up half down" hairstyle. She loves it and mommy hates it.
While we were out at the bus stop this morning the kids found the coolest spider web I've ever seen. It was in the pine tree in our front yard. I decided to take a picture of course.
Comments
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was laughing about it all day! And I wouldn't have understood the acronym if you hadn't explained it to me!