So Much To Blog About

The last few days have been so busy, I haven't had time to blog. I know the insanity!

C and I went to the apple orchard yesterday and had a great time. We went with several friends of ours, which happen to be my entire presidency, and got 13 bushels of apples, and 10 gallons of cider. My friend Sharon goes every year and gets apples for anyone in the Ward who wants them. They are very good apples and this year I am going to try my hand at dehydrating them.

Besides apples they had tons of different types of squash, pumpkins, corn, plums, honey, etc. They had a really long swing that the kids loved playing on. Here's some pics from our Christ Orchard trip. No, it is not Christ with a long I, it's pronounced with a short I and is the families last name.

Friday was also "Twin Day" at school for the girls. K had several friends that were dressing alike but O did not have anyone so K suggested that they dress alike. I love it when my girls are nice to each other. I savor the moment because I can tell you it does not happen very often. So they dressed like twins and I had to get a picture.


Oh and don't forget Thursday C and I decorated our tree in front of our house with little fabric ghosts. I've been trying to keep him busy these last few days. It seems the boredom of just mommy is getting to him. We just had some friends move into the house behind us and they have a little girls his age so maybe that will help with some of his boredom.


Last but not least, we have a new addition to our family. On Friday we got a kitten. His name is Zoboomafoo, we call him Zoom for short. He is about 3 months old and is frisky as ever. I had a hard time getting a picture of him because he is so fast. It's funny C and O are afraid of him. They really want to be his friend but he's still a kitten and likes to play with his claws out. I wish I had gotten a picture of them eating their breakfast on top of the kitchen table to keep him from attacking their legs. It is so hilarious.

I did happen to catch a picture of them all sacked out this afternoon for a snooze! So cute. If C would have know he was sleeping with Zoom he would have freaked.

Comments

Tam said…
You did have a busy few days. You gave me a great idea with the apples though. I bet I could get some here and have some fun with them. I wish you were here (or me there) so we could help each other and I could learn all of your tricks.
karen said…
Zoom is cute. Reminds me of "BLACKY". Real creative with the name i know. She was a good cat. Never did bite john although he will say she did. :0)
Jen Wolff said…
Getting a jump start on Halloween!?! I am feeling that spirit myself and have been getting my decorations down. So how many cats do you have total?
Eliza said…
I love the picture of C and you with the pumpkins. Your children are so beautiful. I think your girls look so much like you. Good luck with your apple project. I wish I was more pioneery but I'm not. I don't can or dehydrate or anything like that. Your ancestors must be so proud! :)
Merrimom said…
Great things to see... thanks! We love Halloween too. The boys are asking me to decorate. I think we'll do it this weekend. That is a crazy picture of Zoom. Too funny! Kittens are so much fun.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up