Why I Love Blogging

I love blogging for lots of reasons. One being that I can get on my soap box and just rant about things and I feel tons better afterward.

Well tonight as most of you know was free ice cream at Cold Stone. When we got to the shop we were there with tons of people, of course. We ordered our ice cream and the lady behind the counter gave it to us and then asked for our ticket. I said what ticket. She said if you donate to Make a Wish then you get a ticket and then you get free ice cream. I told her we did not donate and did not have a ticket, she just stood there and looked at me like "Show me the Money!" I politely said "your sign does not specify that you have to donate to get the free ice cream" She just rolled her eyes and waved me away.

If they were going to require a donation they should have said that up front and I would have brought cash and tossed in a few bucks but like most Americans now days I only have a debit card. Anyway was she going to take the ice cream back from my kids hands? NO! C was already crying because it was not blue. Taking ice cream from babies would have been bad for business!

Comments

Tam said…
That is frustrating. I looked up on their website and all they said was you can donate at that time. We are headed there now - I hope we don't get into any trouble. K would kill me if she didn't get her free ice cream

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up