Am I Hot or What?

I'm consciously trying to include more pictures of myself in this blog. For years our family pictures have looked like I don't exist except for Mother's day and my birthday. So I've been really trying to make sure I make it in a few more posts and pictures lately. For all of you that have been waiting and wondering what I look like going to work here I am in my very cool, very stylish, very ugly Hancock Fabric smock! Try matching that every time you go to work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Work it sistah! TOO HOT for words! :-)
Anonymous said…
You are hot!
I love your blog. You have such a way with words. You crack me up! Never a dull moment at the Clark residence.
Nice! What a fun place to work, is it to support your fabric obession? If I worked at a scrapbook store I would spend my paycheck and then some! ;)
Mary said…
You look cute -- and your apron looks so clean! I need to take more pictures, too. I wanted to put one on Facebook and I couldn't find one that wasn't five years old! So I'm in a sailor suit.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up