Are You Sirius?
Yes, he is... The voting has ended and it was an overwhelming 62% for Sirius. We've been calling him that for the last week now and it has stuck! So thanks for all the input. You made K's day by voting mostly for Sirius.
He's been a great little kitty. He does have a few bad habits, like scratching the kids and generally not sleeping at night. He also threw up on my pillow one night, but we won't go into details, lets just say thank goodness I woke up when I did. Sirius also likes to torment Winston. It's getting colder here which means Winston becomes an indoor cat and he's really unhappy that this little guy has taken over. I'm sure during those long winter months they will become the best of friends, or at least be able to coexist peacefully. So thanks for all you help it's a load off!
He's been a great little kitty. He does have a few bad habits, like scratching the kids and generally not sleeping at night. He also threw up on my pillow one night, but we won't go into details, lets just say thank goodness I woke up when I did. Sirius also likes to torment Winston. It's getting colder here which means Winston becomes an indoor cat and he's really unhappy that this little guy has taken over. I'm sure during those long winter months they will become the best of friends, or at least be able to coexist peacefully. So thanks for all you help it's a load off!
Comments
BTW, I Tagged you... http://midwestkeech.blogspot.com/2008/10/tag.html