A few things to blog about
I was downloading (or uploading I never know which is which) pictures to my computer and forgot about some I had on there.
C and I went to the park for play date the other day and had a great time. The weather is awesome here right now mid to upper 60's and sunny. So we are taking advantage of it while it lasts. We are not looking forward to those below 0 days ahead.

We also have some great news about K's grades. She got a progress report and I am happy to report that she is getting all A's and B's with only once C thrown in for science, but really who needs science anyway! She really struggled last year with her grades which is surprising because she has always been an excellent student. So with the fact that she got good grades in 2nd grade, bad grades in 3rd, and good again in 4th... I'm blaming the teacher! Actually we had a really bad year last year with her teacher, she had a little baby at home and you could tell that's where her heart was and she was ready to be done. This year she has an awesome teacher and he is so positive and encouraging it's really done K a lot of good.
C and I went to the park for play date the other day and had a great time. The weather is awesome here right now mid to upper 60's and sunny. So we are taking advantage of it while it lasts. We are not looking forward to those below 0 days ahead.
After my sewing lesson the other day the mom of my student asked me if my girls sew... long silence in which you can hear crickets... I had to admit to her that they did not sew, and not only do they not sew K had taken sewing lessons in the past. I know the horror. There is something more frustrating about teaching you own child something. I totally think all you homeschooling mom's out there are saints! So the guilt got to me on Saturday and I pulled out K's sewing machine and taught her how to make PJ pants. They turned out darling and she did it all except the cutting (we couldn't find her left handed scissors) She loves them and I can almost not get them off her for school. The best part is I didn't even scream at her once! I think that's a record.
At the request of some of my readers I have posted a picture of our kitty. Hopefully the picture can help you make a more informed decision, because we all know that this is the most important thing you will vote on this year!
Comments
Thanks Superman for sending me the link to your family blog site.
signed your very best work buddy.