My New Endeavor

I am really excited about my new endeavor. I have started giving sewing lessons, from home. It really came about in a burst of thought about how I could earn some extra dough. In one afternoon I had a flier made up and distributed and the next day my first student. She starts on Friday. Part of me is nervous because I've never actually taught before but the other part says all I have to do is take my knowledge and pass it along. So if you live in the area and know of anyone who needs this service pass along my name. Wish me luck!

Comments

Tam said…
I wish you more then luck - I know you will be great. I wish you could give online lessons too. I sure would sign up!!
Willow said…
OH MAN!!! I so need some lessons. I have a machine, but no knowledge of how to use it. The sewing machine was a "motivational gift." You know, your mom gives you something AWESOME in hope that you will learn to use it. Well, that hasn't happened yet. However I do hope to make the boys' Halloween costumes... how hard can 2 Luke Skywalker (New Hope and Jedi Luke) outfits be, right?

Online lessons... that is a great idea, Tam.
The Queen Bee said…
Ok ladies let me know when your webcams are set up and we can do those online classes. I accept PayPal!

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up