Sewing Lesson Success
Today was my first sewing lesson in my home. It was soooo fun! I have one student she is 12 and very sweet. It was our first time meeting today and she was able to complete a hair scrunchie and learn all about her machine! I can't tell you the feeling of teaching her to sew it was great! I know this post has too many exclamation points but I am really excited!! I hope that I can round up some more students because that was the best afternoon I've spent in a long time.
Comments
Maybe you could come up with an online (blog maybe??) course for your friends that are far away. You could post a lesson every week with a challenge that we have to complete before the next week. I think it could be very successful. At least I can guarentee you would have one student!!!
I think the online blog/course is a good idea. I am terrible student of online classes. Oh, but if you decide to do it could your first assignment be to complete a Luke Skywalker costume... or perhaps two??