Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving. I am grateful for so many things. I've also started my list of 365 things. I only started yesterday so maybe by Christmas I'll have it done.

I hope everyone has a great day. I am missing my family so much today it hurts. I love you all and wish we were together. Can't type through the tears... more later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving and YOU are on my "list". It is hard because I am not trying to just add my friends by name on that list because that would make making the list easier. I think the beauty of the list I am making is REALLY thinking of 365 things that I am grateful for. I don't think I will have mine done today either but I promise to keep working on it! I will make a goal for Christmas too. That would be a great time to have the list done too I think!
Illifornian said…
From a repositioned family in California, all of us hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Besides being in California is overrated we had fires just a block from our house last weekend. I can do without that ever again. :)
Tam said…
I know how you feel. This is the first year where it is JUST our family. Even in Utah we had extended family around. I am having a hard time getting into the spirit of cooking and getting everything ready. I just want to sit down and read the ads for tomorrow and feel lonely.

Love you though - Have a happy day.

Popular posts from this blog

34 Reasons Why I Love You

Sometimes life changes and we are all trying to catch up